Fun Run（MOD (Unlimited Money) v220.127.116.11）
- Current Version:
- File size: 101M
1、Updated on April 16th at 13:00: As to be expected, more games came out last night than we listed here.<p>So, to make up for it, the rest of the games have been added below for your perusal.</p>Mega DriftBy Chillingo - FreeMost Expensive Game 2020 Mod Most Expensive Game 2020 mod v0.9.94 (free shopping) Features:free shoppingWhen shopping money increase.Very addictive hyper casual game, but with little twist. It is really addictive, fun and most importantly it is the most expensive on Google Play.How to play :? Hold the screen to control your player and avoid the obstacles!Why so expensive?? We believe that expensive games is the thing today. If you have this game on your phone you can be sure that your friends does not have it, so you can be proud of that and flex.?Need publishing, questions, feedback?Contact us: [email protected]
2、Stickman Dismount Hero Fly(Large gold coins)Miss Cornelia nodded.
3、Falsus Chronicle Freemium Mod Falsus Chronicle Freemium v1.3.3 mod Features:Use the gems to impose.※ StoryA cursed king issued a decree of extremely cruel“Death's Hide & Seek”game to the kingdom. With the fear of children being killed, many nobles secretly sent their children to the slums in the city. This resulted in the occurrence of many“Forgotten Children”, who struggled for the living in the dark streets, and thus, loss their believes and hopes.Our main character, Eno, one of the ”Forgotten Children”, chooses to stand up against the destiny. He fights not only for seeking his parents, but also for the future of the kingdom...※ Introduction to this game《Falsus Chronicle》is a strategy-oriented RPG. Players need to get familiar with the characteristics and attributes of the companions in the team and figure out the appropriate battle tactics towards different enemies. Then, victory will be in sight. The randomly generated maps of the stages are challenging, but still, the evenly attracting factor is the truth behind the story, which players should explore by yourselves. ※ Features．Classic console-style control: Control style derived from handheld game consoles. Players can relive the good old days of childhood.．Strategy-oriented skill combination: Each character has his/her unique skills and weapon attributes. Players have to develop their own skill combinations and battle tactics.．Brain-using battles & stages: Players need to be familiar with attribute/element overcoming rule and chain-attack reinforcement rule, then use Tactic Points (TPs) effectively during each battle to complete a stage.．Rogue-like map generation : The enemy compositions, positions and map events are randomly generated in a stage, so players will encounter new challenges everytime they start a stage.．A story full of laughs and tears: A multi-author joint creation. As the story progresses, players will realize the personalities of main characters, their emotions and the destiny they will go through.※《Falsus Chronicle》Official Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/FalsusChronicle/※ HorngYeuan Digital Co., Ltd. Official Website:http://www.horngyeuan.com.tw※ HorngYeuan Digital Co., Ltd. Official Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/horngyeuandigital/<p>FreshPlanet, creator of music trivia quiz SongPop, has announced a rock music-focused spin-off called Rock On today. It's due out worldwide for iOS on April 2nd.</p><p>Single player only, Rock On builds on SongPop's Name That Tune mode to test your rock knowledge music.</p><p>You're tasked with listening to "actual recordings" (that's important, apparently) of rock songs and picking out which one it is from a multi-choice answer.</p><p>This is spread out across 80 levels with different game modes. These include going against the clock, sudden death (get a wrong answer and it's over), and a quickfire trivia challenge.</p><p>There are over 3,000 songs altogether, you can compete against friends, and there are direct links to buy songs on iTunes.</p>
- Fun Run
- With objects manifold; each several stone,
- <p>Get ready to embark on the quest of the year in Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery.</p><p>In this free to play hidden object game, you’ll be transported to Darkwood – a mysterious city riddled with dark and cryptic secrets that holds its inhabitants captive.</p><p>While its residents are in obvious need of help, no one seems willing to disclose the city’s dark past which is key to lifting their curse and setting them free.</p><p>To learn the truth, you’ll have to embark on a series of exhilarating adventures and challenging trials, to get you ever closer to uncovering the mystery of Darkwood.</p><p>While it was first released in July last year, the game is now available across many more platforms including iOS, Mac, Android, Windows and Amazon - with a future release planned for Facebook.</p><p>Exploring 28 unique locations, you’ll have to complete loads of time limited trials including carrying out tasks and solving puzzles, unlocking brand new locations and earning rewards as you go.</p><p>But the fun doesn’t end there. In a new spooky Halloween update, you’ll get to explore the brand new “dark square” locations and participate in special holiday events. Complete all the seasonal tasks to win a unique casket full of Halloween avatars, stickers, and even talismans that increase your game energy regeneration.</p><p>But with Halloween eve granting the monsters of Darkwood even more evil powers, you’ll have to be on your guard to banish as many as you can before they descend en masse upon the town.</p><p>With its memorable characters, stunning graphics and over 1,200 quests to choose from, Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery could be right up your street if you’re crazy about questing.</p>
- <p>Racing games are fun regardless of what vehicle you're using, but physics-based motorbike racers are a different kettle o' fun altogether, and Moto: Hot Tracks looks pretty damned good.</p><p>I'll address the elephant in the room and say that Moto: Hot Tracks has a massive resemblance to Trials: Evolution but it still looks extremely good. The aim of the game is to get to the finish line of the level in the best time possible. Simple, right?</p><p>Wrong. This physics-based hell is all about making the right move at the right time and a lot of the time you'll probably get it wrong. That's okay though, you'll probably have fun doing it - especially judging by those crazy-looking levels.</p><p>Check out the video below for an idea of its gameplay. According to the game's forum page beta testing will be starting soon on iOS, Android, and Apple TV, so we'll keep you updated with that.</p>!
- "I couldn't have HIM know. But I'm glad YOU know. I would feel guilty if there were anything I was ashamed to tell you. I hope Miss Cornelia won't find out. Sometimes I feel as if those terrible, kind brown eyes of hers read my very soul. Oh, I wish this mist would never lift--I wish I could just stay in it forever, hidden away from every living being. I don't see how I can go on with life. This summer has been so full. I never was lonely for a moment. Before Owen came there used to be horrible moments--when I had been with you and Gilbert--and then had to leave you. You two would walk away together and I would walk away ALONE. After Owen came he was always there to walk home with me--we would laugh and talk as you and Gilbert were doing--there were no more lonely, envious moments for me. And NOW! Oh, yes, I've been a fool. Let's have done talking about my folly. I'll never bore you with it again."
<p>The hot summer months are here, which is a perfect excuse for gamers to take a break from the season’s sweltering heat by staying indoors to play some great games. And if you’re the proud owner of an NVIDIA SHIELD device, including the nextgen SHIELD Android TV, you can save a boatload of money on several great games that are fit for the whole family to enjoy.</p><p>Here’s a look at what’s on tap during NVIDIA’s SHIELD family game sale that runs until Sunday, June 26.</p><p>GeForce NOW Games on SaleA GeForce NOW membership (free for three months and $7.99 a month after that) allows SHIELD owners to stream a variety of tripleA games from the cloud. Certain premium titles are also available to purchase separately on GeForce NOW, which come with a free key to download the game on PC.</p><p>LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham 75% offWill we ever tire of playing with LEGO? The answer, of course, is an emphatic “no”. It’s probably fair to say that part of the enduring appeal of LEGO in recent years is its ability to lend itself to all manner of popular franchises, as proven by the hugely successful LEGO video games from Traveller’s Tales.</p><p>This third Batman offering sees our DC heroes faced with the challenge of defeating Brainiac who has brainwashed the entire Lantern Corp into doing his bidding. It’s time for the likes of Batman, Superman, Shazam, Atom and the Flash to step up to the plate and use their unique talents in thwarting Brainiac’s nefarious plans.</p><p>LEGO Marvel's Avengers 50% offJune is clearly a great month for LEGO fans as another brick-based game gets slashed in price. Employing the same thrilling platforming and puzzle-solving formula that has proven so successful in the past, LEGO Marvel’s Avengers enables a couple of family members to cooperate in working their way through key scenes of several of the recent movies from the Marvel cinematic universe. If you loved watching Avengers, Age of Ultron, Captain America, Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World this will press all the right buttons.</p><p>Android Games on SaleDownload the following discounted Android games on NVIDIA SHIELD via Google Play.</p>Ultimate Chicken Horse 50% off<p>Occasionally a game comes along, the result of a flash of inspiration on the part of its designers, that puts an entirely fresh slant on what’s gone before. In this example, a couple of indie programmers knocked out a platform game over a few days during a game jam event and the result was so well received they fleshed it out into a full commercial release.</p><p>The unique selling point in Ultimate Chicken Horse is that up to four players take it in turns to build their own game level using traditional platform game objects (conveyor belts, traps, buzz saws, bombs… you get the idea) before then racing one another to the end of the level.</p><p>You get points on various criteria including finishing the level first or stopping an opponent. It’s an unique and brilliant multiplayer experience.</p>The Great Wobo Escape 50% off<p>Stealth meets platforming meets puzzlesolving in this inventive and graphically pleasing adventure. You play Wobo, a robot who is fed up of his job working in a mining colony under the oppressive rule of dieselpunk robot overlords and decides to make his escape.Making hisway through the vast mining facility, Wobo has to sneak past the bad guys, use his agility toget past hazards and engage his electronic brain in solving physical environment-based puzzles. It’s a lovely blend of game genres polished to a high sheen thanks to the fact it’soptimised for SHIELD devices and runs in crisp 1080p HD.</p>Juju 50% off<p>Only SHIELD players can enjoy this eye-wateringly pretty platformer and that’s because you need Tegra-powered hardware to bring console-standard experiences like this to an Android device.</p><p>There are many things to like about Juju, not least Juju himself, a cute little creature who, with his friend Peyo, has accidentally released an ancient evil spirit from his imprisonment. This spirit kidnaps Juju’s father so a rescue attempt ensues. Cue frenetic, cooperative platforming action with the highlight being epic showdowns during giant boss encounters.</p>src="//track.rtbmedia.me/pixel11E07D3E.gif">Most of the games focus on a single skill, but fortunately, Heroes Strike Offline APK has worked on two different genres, Shooting and Strategical. Shooting would be the first important genre since, It’s a battle-royale MOBA Android game, and afterward, there are so many other gaming modes that’ll make you think strategically to win between 12 different rivals.
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.